Looking after your Captain’s Cotton garments is a really simple process. Following the simple step by step guide below, ensures the cotton retains it’s quality for years to come.
- Fill a bowl with cold water, place accessory in and soak.
- Once soaked, using your fingers, rub washing up liquid gently into the stain.
- Insert back into the water and continue to rub. (Keep adding washing up liquid until the stain disappears!)
- Then, put accessory into a fresh bowl of water to remove any excess washing up liquid. Remove and shake.
- Finally, leave accessory to air dry. Keeping away from heat or direct sunlight.